8th Annual Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival
The 2015 Blueberry Festival is quickly approaching!
Don’t miss out on all the fun!
Vendor Rules & Information for 8th Annual Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival
- This year’s festival is going to be a 3 day event starting on Friday April 24th, 2015
- Our front parking lot by the retail store will only be used for Keel and Curley merchandise and food vendors
- All vendors must be set up on Thursday April 23rd , 2015. Set up time will start at 8am and go until 8pm that night. There will be no vehicle access after 8pm Thursday.
- Vehicles will not be able to access the property until the festival is complete on Sunday April 26th
- All vendors must be ready to operate by 8:00am Friday, 7:00am Saturday, and 9:00am Sunday
- You will be able to drop merchandise and goods off at the front gate each day between 6:00am and 7:00am. THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLE ACCESS DURING THESE TIMES.
- There will not be any refunds if you are not set up and and ready to go by the start of the festival
- If you need additional space beyond the standard 10’x10’ space, you must purchase an extra 10’x10’ space. This includes booths requiring a corner space or more then one side facing the customer.
Live music, Keel & Curley Wines, Two Henry’s Craft Beer, Kids Zone, and much more!