8th Annual Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival
The 2015 Blueberry Festival is quickly approaching!
Celebrate the Blueberry Season with the Keel family at the 2015 Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival!
U-Pick is 7 am to 5 pm each day of the event. See below for the rest of the event schedule.
- Free Admission
- Free Entertainment
- Kids Area
- U-Pick Blueberries
- Live Entertainment
- Over 100 Food and Craft Vendors
- $5.00 Parking
- Friday 4/24 – 10 am – 8 pm
- Saturday 4/25 – 8 am – 6 pm
- Sunday 4/26 – 10 am – 6 pm
Entertainment Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Don’t miss out on all the fun!
Vendor Rules & Information for 8th Annual Tampa Bay Blueberry Festival
- This year’s festival is going to be a 3 day event starting on Friday April 24th, 2015
- Our front parking lot by the retail store will only be used for Keel and Curley merchandise and food vendors
- All vendors must be set up on Thursday April 23rd , 2015. Set up time will start at 8am and go until 8pm that night. There will be no vehicle access after 8pm Thursday.
- Vehicles will not be able to access the property until the festival is complete on Sunday April 26th
- All vendors must be ready to operate by 8:00am Friday, 7:00am Saturday, and 9:00am Sunday
- You will be able to drop merchandise and goods off at the front gate each day between 6:00am and 7:00am. THERE WILL BE NO VEHICLE ACCESS DURING THESE TIMES.
- There will not be any refunds if you are not set up and and ready to go by the start of the festival
- If you need additional space beyond the standard 10’x10’ space, you must purchase an extra 10’x10’ space. This includes booths requiring a corner space or more then one side facing the customer.
Live music, Keel & Curley Wines, Two Henry’s Craft Beer, Kids Zone, and much more!